© Copyright 2010 - 2023 Psychkwondo
About Our "Policies"
Spectators in the training area.
Firstly, lets define what we consider to be a spectator.
Psychkwondo allows entry to spectators:
- Any person who enters the class without the intention to train or assist the instructor in charge of the class.
- Any person who wishes to watch student members train.
Psychkwondo does not allow any spectators in the training area while training is in progress.
- at gradings.
- on their first visit only.
- on posted events.
This policy is in place as
- students find it very uncomfortable being watched while learning.
- and see "Visitors"
- spectators in the past have made the training hall an uncomfortable place.
Any student that wishes to assist:
- must be in full uniform.
- will not be allowed to assist if not in uniform.
- must still abide by club rules.
address everyone correctly.
Visitors are always welcome to come and train, but not to watch.
The reason for this is, you must get a feel for the class.
Many spectators feel that they actually know how to do everything just by watching.
Training here at "Psychkwondo" is described best as a hands on approach.
Watching a class can give you a false sense of the skills taught.
Taking part in the class, you realise that the art form of Taekwondo is something that must be learnt by doing.