© Copyright 2010 - 2023 Psychkwondo
1.Etiquette - Good manners and Correct conduct.
2. Modesty - Being humble, not to brag or show off.
3. Perseverance - Continually strive to be better. Dedication.
4. Self Control - The ability to exercise restraint or control over one's feelings, emotions & reactions.
5. Indomitable Spirit - To overcome any obstacle under any circumstance, Unconquerable spirit.
Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it.
Never Give Up!
Psychoanalyze, to examine, to gain a better understanding.
To be in the right frame of mind.
To give one's best.
To figure out psychologically.
"Train the Mind and the Body shall follow"
The Taekwondo Oath
Where even the girls are tough.
Totally your choice.
Our girls do it because they love it.
Psychkwondo: Generating Smiles
1300 885 731
1300 885 731
The Tenets of Taekwondo
1.I shall observe the tenets of Taekwondo.
2. I shall respect my instructors and seniors.
3. I shall never misuse Taekwondo.
4. I shall be a champion of freedom and justice.
5. I shall help build a more peaceful world.
Class Numbers Limited
To reserve your spot and book your Free Introductory
Master Instructors Simon Taite and Amy Bodziony after Amy's Gold Medal Victory at The US Open. Click Here for Article
We have watched our son, since starting Psychkwondo evolve.
His confidence, his strength of body and mind, his fitness levels and commitment have increased dramatically.
In the first 9 months we started to see a huge improvement in his progress at school
particularly with reading, comprehension and spelling. He is using concentration, focus and memory skills learnt at Psychkwondo in his school work which has absolutely amazed us.
building healthy, fit, strong, confident & humble people.
Reap benefits for a lifetime. JOIN NOW
Martial Arts (Taekwondo) & Fitness for everyone.
Improve your health, fitness, confidence & learn self defence. All ages & levels welcome.
Classes in the Hills District region of Sydney Australia - Cherrybrook, Galston, Glenhaven, Dural NSW.
Private Lessons available.
TERM 1 2023 starts Monday 30th January
MARTIAL ARTS & FITNESS - EMPOWER YOUR LIFE!
Learn Self Defence, Safety awareness. Improve and Develop your Health, Fitness, Strength, Flexibility,
Confidence, Discipline, Commitment & Consistency.... vital skills to improve & enrich your life.